The Metric Jester's Blog
My life, as I like to report it!
Friday, May 31, 2013
Want to help me pay for my wedding?
Click the button above to donate $5 to my wedding. You can get a ticket to a Cafe event (like a stag and doe) we are hosting to help us pay for the wedding.
Se an overview of my life so far. I was born.... no wait not that far back... I've been dating the same girl for what will be 10 years in july, and just last year she finally accepted my proposal for marriage. If you read back to march of 2012 you can see some of the drama I had around that. In 3 months I will be getting married, but I don't have a job anymore. I lost my dream job of fixing computers back in October and my job hunt has been fruitless so far. I've decided to dedicate my time towards more fruitful objectives, and thus I am teaching myself (thru online and free resources) how to 3d model using blender, and how to put my models together into a game using UDK. I know these aren't the best solutions out there, but I am trying my best with free tools first.
Anyway if you live nearby (Niagara Region), and want to come to my wedding cafe you are welcome to join us. It'll be at 1136 Vansickle Rd. N. St. Catharines ON, on July 6th at 5:30pm.. There will be games and prizes, you can pick up some baked goods and have a coffee with us. Here's a link to the Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/256729154460219/
so you know where to get tickets. Love Facebook for this stuff, everything gets encapsulated, and updating everyone is so easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment