Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Starbucks
I don't know the exact date of the first time I went into a Starbucks. I remember I was very confused, since this was the first one in my home town, and it had just opened. When I expressed my confusion to an exasperated and maybe even disgruntled employee, she bullied me around the menu and kept telling me EXACTLY where to stand, how to order, and even WHAT TO ORDER. I didn't like what I got, when I told her I didn't like it she asked "Why did you order it?" and I just couldn't bring myself to answer such an uninformed question, that I walked away leaving most of a "coffee" on the counter, when I get called back to pick it up and take that horrible thing with me. I just threw it out on my way out the door, and vowed not to return. A few years later my now wife then girlfriend took me, I told her to order something I would like, she did, and now I'm at a starbucks twice a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment