Sunday, April 21, 2013

qgw xwe wn ehw qrwnf hwraw (I've bet on the wrong horse)

my SteelSeries ZBoard has finally failed me.  I think it is time I retired her and found something a little less temperamental. Maybe another steelseries keyboard, I did quite like my z-board ever since it came out, despite the few issues I had.  See my first zboard was an ideazon, the first one out, and it came only ps2 and didn't work with half the keysets because they were all made for the second version and up, all USB devices.  Well aft 4 or 5 years that one finally bit the dust, and so i contacted steelseries who bought up all of ideazon, but couldn't receive the 50% off ideazon had promised me the year before because of my issues with getting  new keysets to work with my old zboard.  Still I loved my zboard so i bought a new one.  It cost me over $100 all told with delivery and duty.  Now it has lasted again only 5 years and I am actually considering other types of keyboards.

No comments: