Friday, January 11, 2013

Website Design

It's been pretty fun getting back into creative design.  I'm making a website for a non-profit group based here in Niagara Region, and it is so much fun!  I'll be posting on here when I'm done...

2 comments:

Eightfold infotech said...

This post is really beneficial thanks for it.

Metric Jester said...

Oh right so I should just design the site for you should I? How about I give you a tip, and only one tip. DO NOT MIX CONTENT WITH STYLE. I don't care how new you are don't fall into the trap of putting every single little piece of stylish design into div tabs and styling them individually. Use intelligent design, make broad stroke rules for making webpages. an LI in a MENU tag is definitely going to be a menu item, so why should you put a class on them telling you a second time what they are. P tags are for paragraphs, treat them that way Use your head and try to use CSS selectors like this: "MENU LI {display:inline;}"