I've got to say that even after the long period of waiting (see previous post http://metricjester.blogspot.com/2011/05/life-update.html) and a little technical glitch (Bell tech had the wrong 2 wires connected at the tap, Distributel Tech fixed it in no time.) I now have interent. I've had it working since Monday, and I must say that it is awesome. Sure it's 5Mbps, but who cares it's always 5Mbps. Plus with unlimited upload/download bandwidth and 683kbps upload I am definitely NOT complaining. The Distributel CSRs are all polite and knowledgeable. The small snafu I had at the beginning was really no one's fault, just a simple mis-communication, and after it was sorted out, I wasn't in the least bit upset about it. That's just weird for me, usually I get all huffy about it, but I can't seem to get mad at the good people at Distributel, because they are so nice!
Anyway I would just like to wish all Fathers a late Happy Father's Day, and I hope you all keep frosty.
No comments:
Post a Comment